Friday, October 15, 2010

Thomson Viper Filmstream

The acquisition emotional recovery

Salvatore Coddetta

You know that people give to an agent the real estate commission for the sale of their homes emotionally and then justify what he did with the logic. We all like that. While working to get the job, you must take every opportunity to bring into play the emotions. This can be done with the alternative choice questions. Example: "Ms Elena knows that his house is better than any other house. In your opinion, would be better to bring potential buyers through the front door or the side?"
O response helps you, is not it ?
"I love our input, Salvatore. I let them in from the front."
"Well, then they will enter through the front door, do you agree? Let me take note of this"
. Look what a little "yes" here will take you to obtain the assignment. If I can get a consensus on what they put in the ad, they are halfway to taking office.
Now watch this: Her husband is fanatical in his garden. When I go out with him, I see every plant in its pot. I start to praise each bed. I admire his cool. Then tell Sir John, he knows his house has a beautiful garden. One of the keys to selling a house fast is to capture the attention of potential buyers or their friends, who come to see your house . Do you think it would be wise to put that in the ad in your garden there are beautiful trees, fig and lemon (pointing with both hands)? "
Mr. John replies: " Well, Salvatore, I think you should refer to them both. "
"Then she would like them both. Okay, this is a good idea." We will do it. I take note of this "
. Again, if I can get a consensus on what they put in the ad, they are halfway to taking office.

Wishing your success in real estate,

Salvatore Coddetta , trainer and coach of the real estate expert

final Tip: an organized course of acquisition. For information and registration visit www.formarealestate.it info@formarealestate.it or write to or call 0662208272

0 comments:

Post a Comment